Image by Pexels
Whether you’re a freelancer, solopreneur, or a small business owner working via eCommerce, you’re going to need to invest wisely in tech solutions. From proprietary data technology to invoice template tools, there are all kinds of programs out there to help a business succeed – here are some to consider.
The first point of action is to become comfortable & acquainted with the various platforms and apps that allow you to resale.
- Recurate helps brands establish resale options on their own sites, cutting out the middleman
- Depop is revolutionizing fashion reselling with a huge user base from Gen Z and Millennials
- For crafts and bespoke items, Etsy has become the option of choice for digital consumers
It’s often worth investing in apps and software that can help improve your organization, productivity, and time-keeping ability.
- Profit Bandit provides resellers with barcode scanners, profit calculators, pricing/sales rank data and easy product searching
- Toggl is a time tracking software that offers online time tracking and reporting services via mobile and desktop to help you stay on task and plan projects
- Sellhound is a price comparison tool that shows you the average active listing and sold price for a number of selling platforms (such as eBay, Etsy, etc.)
Inventory management software helps you to develop a process of tracking and managing stock as your business scales.
- Zoho Inventory is great for small businesses and allows businesses to manage sales, create purchase orders and track inventory
- inFlow is an inventory management software designed for item-based businesses to track merchandise, manage orders, generate invoices and handle other transaction operations
- A more accessible option is Canvus, which allows you to track stock, add inventory, and supports unlimited items in unlimited locations
Business Branding Apps
Branding is a crucial component of any business, but can feel overwhelming to those who are unfamiliar with marketing. Here are a few apps to help lighten the load.
- Hootsuite: Hootsuite is a social media management platform that allows entrepreneurs to manage and schedule social media posts across multiple platforms. By maintaining a consistent and engaging social media presence, entrepreneurs can build brand awareness and loyalty among their target audience.
- Logo Makers: A logo is a key component of any business’s branding, as it serves as a visual representation of the company and helps to establish brand recognition and loyalty. With a logo maker tool, entrepreneurs can quickly and easily create a custom logo that reflects their brand identity and resonates with their target audience. This can help to polish marketing efforts by ensuring that all of their marketing materials, from business cards to social media graphics, feature a consistent and professional brand image.
- Branding Compass: Branding Compass is an app that helps entrepreneurs define and develop their brand strategy. The app guides entrepreneurs through a series of questions and exercises to help them identify their unique value proposition, target audience, and brand personality. By developing a strong brand strategy, entrepreneurs can differentiate themselves from their competitors and build a more successful business.
If you work in retail arbitrage or reselling, tech is a crucial asset to help you succeed. Using the right tools you can improve your timekeeping. and ultimately your bottom line.